Cdrewitz's Traveler Profile
- circa paramedic/now nurse
- Favourite quote
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing - Helen Keller
- Interests and hobbies
- hiking/mountain biking/ snowboarding/skate skiing/kayaking/camping//writing/last minute travels/languages
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- river rafting(boarding) on class IV rapids in the Zambezi River/learning to use the Kenyan toilet/ surviving Durban/ the smell of Rupert/moving across the country to live minutes from hiking trails, beaches & mountains :)
Recent Entries by Cdrewitz
It's amazing how 8,000+ peaks dwarf BC mountains - Dec 8, 2013
The view outside my window is snow, and I'm only at 700m elevation. I wish I was where the snow level was 6,000m, and the peaks were even higher. But back we are, thrust into the holiday season, sn...
The Old Bazaar Gut Destroyer - Dec 3, 2013
It's been almost one week since our biking tour ended. We spent some very lazy days in Pokhara stalking up on snacks, reading, walking along the lake, replacing sunglasses I...misplaced. Pokhara is...
"There's a yak for that" - Nov 28, 2013
Day 7 we woke up in Jomsom able to see our surroundings of huge mountains - much closer than when viewed from a distance in Pokhara. This was the day we'd climb 1,200m to an elevation of 3,900m to ...