Cazza_macca's Traveler Profile
- Human Resources
- Favourite music
- Quite an eclectic mix of stuff really but certainly not dance music!
- Favourite movie
- Ice Age
- None (to my shame!)
- Favourite quote
- Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement
- Interests and hobbies
- Walking, cycling, reading and enjoying good food and good wine
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Complete this trip! Will think about the rest of my life later!!
- Favourite book
- I'm a bookworm therefore couldn't choose one!
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Nothing I would call "amazing", sure that is yet to come hopefully on this trip. I am sure reaching the summit of Machu Pichu will be amazing.
Recent Entries by Cazza_macca
I've arrived, all going well so far - May 9, 2010
Well, I got here with no hitches- it was a very long journey though and the flight from Dubai to Cape Town felt like it went for ever but overall it wasn't too bad. I didn't get any sleep at all so...
Too brief to write about.. - Oct 25, 2010
We only got about 2 hours in Christchurch as our final destination that day involved a long drive. It really was far too short and we were all pretty miffed about it. Kate and I wandered around ...
The Beautiful, beautiful South Island - Oct 24, 2010
Although I was enjoying my tour I had felt a bit disappointed with New Zealand up until now. It was so similar to home that it felt like I had travelled a long way for not very much return. I had s...