Catmoj's Traveler Profile
- The ultimate double life: Tour Leader and Secretary
- Sydney, Australia
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel! Food! History! Food!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Cycle home to Australia from the UK
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Amazing moments Copper Canyon railway. Tunisia. East Europe summer. Travelling Laos with Terry, Lucile, Jeff. Living at The Landmine Museum, Cambodia. Mangos in Playa Zunzal, El Salvador. Morocco tour. Petra Treasury first sight. Gambia River from air
Recent Entries by Catmoj
Last Hurrah in Thailand - Nov 13, 2003
It was with a mixture of emotions that I bid farewell to Cambodia, Taura, Naomi and the Landmine Museum. It has been up and down, and I was ready to move on, but the heart strings were tugged when ...
Hanging Temple - Jul 19, 2007
Datong and temple
Roman ruins - Dec 22, 2006
The Roman ruins of Jerash are nearly deserted. None of the high season tourists are here. It allows my imagination to run wild, and me to have a moment to take photographs, something that is less o...