Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
On the Way Home - Goodbye Brittany - Sep 13, 2015
Our last morning at the house Saturday Sept 5, then on to the ferry overnight There are people coming after us but our friend has requested that we cover the furniture as we found it so that ...
Last Day in The Countryside - Sep 11, 2015
Today was Friday Sept 4 This is our last full day here at the house. We had already made arrangements to go back to the French friend of our friend for the Internet. Her husband, is home toda...
Rest then Shop - Sep 11, 2015
Today was Thursday Sept 3. On Wednesday we didn't go anywhere. We sat outside for part of the day before it got too smelly. We did a bit of cleaning, and then we relaxed and I kept my foot elevated...