Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Last Day of Holiday - Mar 10, 2015
LAST DAY ON HOLIDAY, TUESDAY MARCH 10 Too soon we are at the last day. This has been a great group, for the most part. A few people have gotten on my nerves but not every day and not often. Tha...
Bake and Shark - Mar 9, 2015
Our itinerary was changed up a bit so that we could accommodate everything in good timing hence that's why we went to the Caroni Nature Sanctuary last night. Think our original schedule would have ...
Heading to Trinidad - Last Country of Tour - Mar 8, 2015
HEADING TO TRINIDAD - SUNDAY MARCH 8 Today we are heading to Trinidad, our last country on this tour. While I have always thought of it as a Caribbean Island, it's more in the Atlantic than the...