Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Old Churches and Lighthouses - Aug 10, 2015
Last day with our golf cart so we are heading to the southern part of St. Mary's today. There looks to be a lighthouse on the small peninsula that way out of Old Town and I do like a good lighthous...
More Walking to Ancient Burial Chambers - Aug 9, 2015
Sunday morning and what could be finer than to be on holiday in Scilly. Not too much! Looks like a fine day and we have a golf cart to go pick up and drive around. After our breakfast, we headed to...
Go Golf Cart! - Aug 8, 2015
In order to avoid walking a lot, we had made arrangements to rent a golf cart for three of our days on Scilly. Unfortunately, we did not have a place to charge the battery at the bed and breakfast ...