Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Boilers/Furnaces/Icy Windows - Jan 27, 2015
When we were first moving to England, now over 3 years ago (yes, wow!), they asked us what we wanted in our house. Having been in and out of Houston, Texas for many years, the first thing we asked ...
Climbing Big Ben - Jan 26, 2015
If you are a legal resident of England (and right now, luckily, we are!), you can write to your local MP (Member of Parliament) and ask for an invitation to climb Elizabeth Tower - the tower which ...
Cosmic Connection - Jan 22, 2015
When you have children, it seems like it is an open door for letting in all the little germs and bugs that float about and incubate in areas like schools and day care with sniffling noses, hacking ...