Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Paramaribo, Suriname - Mar 4, 2015
Paramaribo, Wed March 4 I remember the dinner now from last night. Man, I was really tired and it's funny how tired you get when you are doing nothing but sitting all day or traveling all day. ...
Border Crossings - Poo - Mar 3, 2015
If you don't like to read about people’s problems and people complaining and whinging and whining, then skip today because it was a rough day, not at all fun, nothing interesting, very frustr...
Kaieteur Falls and Georgetown - Mar 2, 2015
After our restless night of trying to sleep in the heat, we were really glad to get up and out of bed and outside where it was marginally cooler and up to the main house where it was definitely co...