Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Carcassonne - May 17, 2015
Our final day on this 4 day adventure to southern France in the mid- Pyrennes region. What a lovely place this has been. Today we are going to Carcassonne – the largest medieval fortress and ...
Cordes-sur-Ciel and Albi - May 16, 2015
Leaving this morning to go see Cordes sur Ciel and Albi, two French towns that have charms and history and lovely buildings and such. Luckily, the time was not changed so an 8 a.m. leaving time and...
Rainy Day in Toulouse - May 15, 2015
Our second day in Toulouse. Not an early start so I wandered down to find breakfast. As I stepped out of the lift (elevator), the concierge sitting at the tour desk "Bonjours" me. I ask for breakfa...