Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
Random Zapping - Feb 27, 2015
My husband and I started our holiday yesterday for our 30th wedding anniversary. We wanted to do something big so we're traveling to South America to visit three countries where we haven't been be...
Missing Spring - Feb 23, 2015
This could be taken two ways: I miss Spring, the season, in that it really isn't here yet, or, I probably won't be around my home this year when Spring comes and thus will miss the start of the se...
Helicopters Buzzing the House - Feb 18, 2015
Our lovely English house has been a wonderful place for us. We have tons of wildlife around although the bigger birds have slowly chased away some of the smaller songbirds. We have foxes and badge...