Carpefeline's Traveler Profile
- Artisan by choice, social worker by education, traveler by desire
- Favourite music
- oldies, musicals, classical, new age
- Favourite movie
- most Disney's
- American, Canadian, British, Australian, Kiwi, and occasionally Singaporian
- Favourite quote
- Grrr, Argh.
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, reading, movies, cats, motorcycle riding, scuba diving, different cultures, ethnic cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are many things I still want to do. what a silly question
- Favourite book
- depends on the week
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous, kind, caring, a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- getting married and giving birth
Recent Entries by Carpefeline
mine #3 and home - Nov 15, 2015
DAY 8 SUNDAY OCT 15, MINE #3 For some ungodly reason, I have scheduled this tour to be at 9 a.m. what an idiot! Would have been fun to sleep in since it seems so easy to do here with the dark. The ...
SNOWSHOWING - NOT!!! - Nov 14, 2015
DAY 7, SATURDAY NOV 14 – SNOWSHOEING - NOT! Today we are up around 8:30 ish. The dogs are up but they really don't bark and howl a lot but we can hear them. It has snowed some more and we ...
Maxi Taxi then Trappers Lodge - Nov 13, 2015
DAY 6 FRIDAY NOVEMBER 13 – LOOSE DAY THEN TO TRAPPERS LODGE Up at 8:30 so we have time to pack. We are supposed to be out by 11 but they said we could wait until 12. My phone didn't charge...