Carlacatnip's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant
- Favourite music
- All types
- St. Joseph, Michigan
- Favourite movie
- Cast Away, The Beach, Forrest Gump, Eat Pray Love ...any movie that I can imagine that I am there!
- German and English
- Favourite quote
- Life's a Beach
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, cooking, chilling on a new beach
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to as many places that I can
- Favourite book
- Any book that I can learn something from
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, fun and witty
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Silly to say...but my son, Ben, reached over to hold my hand as we walked through his school on parent night. That moment I will treasure until the day I am taken from this earth to higher travels.
Recent Entries by Carlacatnip
Destination Eileen Donan - Oct 3, 2015
We are smart to shower and pack the night before so we can literally jump out of bed to walk to The Royal Mile and catch our 2 day tour through the lower highlands and near Atlantic costal towns. W...
Scotland facts and don't quote me! - Oct 3, 2015
1). There's a greeter at the McDonalds on Princes Street across from the Scott Monument. Never in all my life have I been told, as I pass and contemplate entering a Mickey D's, 'Well hello there..h...
Royal Tea with the Queen - Sep 29, 2015
Today we wake to yet another beautiful sunny warm day in Edinburgh! This, I must say again, is very unusual for this time of year. This 'second summer' is to our advantage, as we plan to take in a ...