Carlacatnip's Traveler Profile
- Flight Attendant
- Favourite music
- All types
- St. Joseph, Michigan
- Favourite movie
- Cast Away, The Beach, Forrest Gump, Eat Pray Love ...any movie that I can imagine that I am there!
- German and English
- Favourite quote
- Life's a Beach
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, cooking, chilling on a new beach
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to as many places that I can
- Favourite book
- Any book that I can learn something from
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, fun and witty
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Silly to say...but my son, Ben, reached over to hold my hand as we walked through his school on parent night. That moment I will treasure until the day I am taken from this earth to higher travels.
Recent Entries by Carlacatnip
Royal Tea with the Queen - Sep 29, 2015
Today we wake to yet another beautiful sunny warm day in Edinburgh! This, I must say again, is very unusual for this time of year. This 'second summer' is to our advantage, as we plan to take in a ...
No wrong turns in Edinburgh - Sep 28, 2015
All rested and with no agenda, we take to the streets and head for Queensferry Road. My original plan was to hit the waterfront but with a slight miss turn we end up in the residential area and hav...
Bible Folk - Sep 27, 2015
Today is yet another rain-free-blue-skies-warm-temp day, so our plan is to head up to Arthur's Seat at the top of an extinct volcano and check out the incredible views over Edinburgh. We start our ...