Captrick's Traveler Profile
- Sail/Snorkel Charter Boat Captain/Owner www.morningstarcharters.com Retired Ironworker, Ironworkers local #401, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Favourite music
- Blues, clasic rock
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Favourite quote
- It's only money
- Interests and hobbies
- Boating, sailing, RVing, Riding the Harley,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- already dun it!
- Favourite book
- Harley repair manuel
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The amazing fact that I've lived this long!
Recent Entries by Captrick
Real nice place for a get-a-way - Jun 17, 2013
Just three hours from home through the Everglades, Naples is a real nice place to visit. Everything is just 10 minuets from the RV Resort and easy to get to and from. Well worth the visit!
A nice place to visit! - Jan 19, 2013
We started in Tampa at the yearly Tampa RV Show, one of the largest in the country. On the way home we stopped in Ft. Myers to see friends and visit the Edison Estate.
Another great trip to the mountains - Oct 22, 2012
Another trip to the mountains to escape the heat of South Florida and view the beautiful colors of Fall in the Smoky Mountains.