Canandrob's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Grease, Dirty Dancing, The Sting, Withnail and I,The Battle of Britain, Romeo and Juliet, James Bond & Planes,Trains and Automobiles
- Favourite quote
- Seek Happy Nights for Happy Days - Romeo and Juliet
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, Eating, Thinking about food, Reading about food, Travel, Photography, History, Art
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to play piano (Can) Fly a plane (Rob)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting eachother, seeing the world together and spending the rest of our time together! Oh and I have to add seeing over 200 Elephant seals on San Simeon beach - incredible. Seeing a Magritte in MoMa
Recent Entries by Canandrob
Last stop San Fransisco - Mar 2, 2011
After the bright lights of New York, we boarded the plane back to LA for our road trip to San Fransisco, this would be the last stop on our trip so we really wanted to make the most of it. Due to s...
Taking a bite out of the BIG APPLE! - Feb 24, 2011
After a few days in LA, we had boarded yet another plane for a trip to the BIG APPLE, this would be our first time in New York and we were so excited to at last wake up in the city that never sleep...
Welcome to Hollywood - Feb 22, 2011
After a twelve and a half hour flight from Auckland, we re-lived February the 17th in Los Angeles, we had gained 21 hours and hadn't slept for about 24! When we landed at LAX and made our way throu...