Camille's Traveler Profile
- Marketing and communications
- Favourite music
- Whatever is on the radio
- Mildura, Victoria, Australia
- Favourite movie
- Snatch, Love Actually, Summer Coda
- English and I try to keep speaking Spanish but it's now quite rusty
- Favourite quote
- "Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment." Horace
- Interests and hobbies
- Getting involved, hanging out with friends, eating, dreaming about more travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There isn't one thing, there are many and as soon as I cross something off, more things get added!
- Favourite book
- A Death in Brazil by Peter Robb, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, positive and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Machu Picchu times 2. The first time in 2004 I felt so humbled in this serene environment. This feeling was again repeated on a second visit with my mum in 2010 where we got to see the most incredible double rainbow arc across the mountains.
My personal blog is www.alittlecameo.com
Follow me on Twitter - @alittlecameo
One of the craziest things was meeting Adam via my blog in 2006. Five years on we are still friends (despite only meeting in person in 2010).
Adam Boardman thinks Argentine mullets are crazy too
Adam and I met through a Google for "Argentina mullet" when he stumbled across my Buenos Aires Travelpod entry. His travels take on a whole new meaning of funny.
Recent Entries by Camille
Tra-la-la - Apr 3, 2011
Not being a tourist in LA was fabulous. Instead I had three months of seeing the city as a local. I rented an apartment in Silverlake with friends, I signed up for loyalty cards with supermarke...
Dis da fi wi chiken - May 21, 2010
Hilarity from the bus window whilst transiting through Belize back to Mexico. Apparently this is a quality Belizean poultry product. Now get me on that marketing campaign!! Guatemala, Belize &am...
The Shaman Encounter - May 19, 2010
What do you do when you meet a 90 odd year old Mayan Shaman? Answer, you try your best to understand what he's telling you in Spanish. Crossing to the Guatemala side I had my best skepticism on...