Callumswift's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything from Classic rock to modern pop
- Favourite quote
- Born to Lose, Live to Win
- Interests and hobbies
- Mixed Martial Arts, Kayaking and Motorcycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Everest or Kayak the length of the Amazon
- Favourite book
- Bill Bryson 'A Brief History Of Everything'
- My friends describe me as
- Ray Mears, also like paddington Bear
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- What a hard question? Too many things stand out as amazing. Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Sunrise at Angkor Wat, Winning my first MMA fight, trekking Taman Negera Rainforest by myself.........The list goes on!
Recent Entries by Callumswift
Hump in Kunming - Aug 30, 2011
In order to get to Kunming (昆明) I had to catch an overnight train from Guilin (桂林). After the open space of Yangshuo, heading back to the city was a complete contrast, w...
Down and Dirty in Yangshuo - Aug 24, 2011
North east of Nanning lies the natural wonder that is Yángshuò (阳朔县). 70km south of Guilin (桂林), sitting lazily on the 'Li River' (漓江) this city has...
Anyone for Chinese! - Aug 18, 2011
After nearly 10 months on the road, it time for a new chapter in my travels as I leave south-east Asia behind. And what could be better than moving onto one of the world's largest countries, conta...