Cajunkayak's Traveler Profile
- Legal Assistant
- Favourite music
- Classic rock, Garifuna, Reggae
- Honolulu, HI
- English, Spanish (enough to get around)
- Favourite quote
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
- Interests and hobbies
- Water, Travel, Hiking, Biking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sail across the Pacific
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, Spontaneous
Recent Entries by Cajunkayak
Trek home - Sep 30, 2006
I made it into Guatemala City last nite around 9:30pm or so. I took the latest flight possible out of San Pedro. At some point we landed in San Salvador, El Salvador but only briefly. I ate the mos...
A sucker for San Pedro - Sep 29, 2006
My last day in paradise. It's so surreal...this life...my life. Right now, there is no other place in the world that I'd rather be. For those thinking of traveling to Belize, to San Pedro, I say go...
Where next? - Sep 26, 2006
Today was a good day. I enjoyed a nice, solo walk down the entire length of the beach and ran into only two other people during that time. Afterwards, I went to a little bar near the water and help...