Cafe_travel's Traveler Profile
- Nutritional Medicine & Naturopathy (student)
- Favourite music
- Anything that doesn't give me a headache
- Favourite movie
- Lost in Translation, Almost Famous, La Dolce Vita, All the tragic 80's movies you can watch over & over again with your girlfriends :-)
- English and Italian
- Favourite quote
- I drink it when I'm happy & when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it when I'm not hungry & I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty - Lily Bollinger
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Writing, Photography, Cooking, Reading, Social Media, Vespas :-) Keeping Fit
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Experience it all. Every country, every culture, every sight, sound and taste the world has to offer.
- Favourite book
- Loads of favourite books! Penelope Green is my latest fave author!
- My friends describe me as
- A flight risk. Always ready to pack my bags and go on a great adventure.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- A trip to Italy with one of my besties in 2006. We went to study Italian language & culture for 6 unforgettable weeks in an old villa in Santa Margherita Ligure. Our ability to speak the language tripled, and my love affair with Italy began.
Recent Entries by Cafe_travel
Friday the 13th - Dec 13, 2013
It's traditionally thought that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day. 13 in general is an unlucky number for some reason and I imagine there's history behind that but I don't know what it is. I have a...
The Golden Circle Tour - Dec 12, 2013
We were both looking forward to today's adventure. I'd been told to take a Golden Circle Tour with Iceland Excursions so that was on the agenda. We'd only had about 3.5 hours sleep because of last ...
Reykjavik 101 - Dec 11, 2013
Good morning 4:30am, what a pleasure to be up at this hour.... said no-one ever! How is it that you go to bed completely exhausted and wake up after 6 hours of sleep? I don't know that this can be ...