Byron_and_tracy's Traveler Profile
- Language teacher
- Favourite music
- Including, but not limited to: Bill Evans, Brad Mehldau, Keith Jarrett, Paco De Lucía, Cibo Matto, Ulrich Schnauss
- Engligh, Spanish, some Portuguese, and a little German
- Favourite quote
- If it is to be, it is up to me.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing them all right now. It's not one or two things, but the practice of always doing something intellectually and spiritually nourishing.
- Favourite book
- Right now it's _Crime and Punishment_
- My friends describe me as
- I don't know, maybe 'awe-inspiring'.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- From February 28 to present
Recent Entries by Byron_and_tracy
My Korean Clothes Washer or The Genetic Algorithm - Aug 29, 2012
Initial note to anyone searching for answers to your Korean clothes washer queries, you won't find this of much help. This morning I attempted to puzzle out how my 손 빨 래 br...
Okay, now I live in korea - Aug 28, 2012
I live on the 16<sup>th</sup> floor of an apartment building in Gyeongsan, South Korea. Until yesterday, I’d never lived above the third floor. Way up here the wind screams incessantly and ...
At the Boarder of Europe and Asia - Feb 17, 2012
Istanbul (This needs to get published, as rough as it is. Excuse the shoddy writing.) Friday, 17 Feb. Frankfurt am Mein à Vienna à Istanbul $20 for a visitor's visa, good for 90 days. ...