Byrnedm's Traveler Profile
- Now, HR & Project Management. Before, IT.
- Favourite music
- Everything from classical to bluegrass (but no hip-hop please)
- Dublin, Ireland
- Favourite movie
- Impossible to say
- English & a little Spanish. But can point to any phrase in any phrasebook
- Favourite quote
- "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list" - Susan Sontag
- Interests and hobbies
- Information, sports, music, socialising & travel (of course).
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb Mt. Everest
- Favourite book
- Any by Conn Iggulden. Also the LOTR's is a great read, especially on the road.
- My friends describe me as
- Dunno, you'd have to ask them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- It's hard to top being on the road. Anywhere.
Recent Entries by Byrnedm
The calm before the storm - Mar 15, 2008
· Kathmandu, Nepal · GMT + 5.75hrs · Altitude: 4,400ft (1,337 metres) Kathmandu - The return We weren't feeling the best getting out of bed at 6am yesterday morning, our 4th early morning ...
Sunshine Coast Swansong - Apr 17, 2012
• Trip day: 43 It’s day 43 of the trip. That means it has been 12 days since my last entry, 16 days since we arrived in Oz. Time has just seemed to pass us by here on the Sunshine Co...
Kuluin Goon - Apr 5, 2012
• Trip day: 31 It’s the end of day 31 of our trip, the end of day 4 in Oz. I’m sitting here drinking goon... & it’s not bad. Not bad at all. According to Urban Dictio...