Burtonll's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Blues, of course. The blues is love, to me.
- Jasper, Alabama, USA.
- Favourite movie
- My travel videos.
- English, Southern, and Cat.
- Favourite quote
- Just pay the two bucks. Sid Caesar
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Travel, and Travel. Writing about travel. Grandkids and family. Writing about grandkids and family. Cats. Capital Cities of the USA. Capital Cities of the World. Paying attention.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on every continent and wade in every ocean.
- Favourite book
- Any atlas. Anything about geography.
- My friends describe me as
- Somebody I love told me I have "more guts than a burglar."
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being born. Having kids. Having grandkids. Not crashing and burning in the Grand Canyon when the plane I was supposed to be on did. And seeing that burnt-up plane, still smoldering, and realizing those people were dead, and I wasn't.
Recent Entries by Burtonll
Leave As Friends - Apr 21, 2013
Linda Burton posting from Nashville, Tennessee – "Enter as strangers, leave as friends." That's what happens when you gather round the dining table and start passing the peas. And the mashed ...
Behind Me Now - Jul 31, 2012
Linda Burton posting from Edmonds, Washington traveling from Juneau, Alaska to Helena, Montana – Twenty percent. That much of the Journey Across America is complete. Twenty percent! That amou...
What A Country! - Oct 13, 2012
Linda Burton posting from Denver, Colorado – It's my last day in Denver, a day I’ll use to summarize. The Journey Across America is now thirty percent complete! That’s right; fift...