Brydebsimon's Traveler Profile
- Enough to get around and keep us out of trouble!
- Favourite quote
- "Exploration is the physical expression of the intellectual passion." - Apsley Cherry-Garrard
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Climbing, Trekking, Hiking, Reading, and pretty much anything done outdoors!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting on Mt Kilimanjaro...
Recent Entries by Brydebsimon
Day 9: Ten Sleep, Wyoming - Climbing and Camping - Jul 28, 2015
A day here in the wonderful metropolis of Ten Sleep (Population 260). Deb and Bryan went for a day of climbing on the cliffs above town. Frank and Rita enjoyed a day of relaxing in this nice little...
Day 8: Ten Sleep, Wyoming -Two Sleeps in Ten Sleep - Jul 27, 2015
We arrived in Ten Sleep this evening…unfortunately after this sleepy town closed for the day. We will be here for a couple of nights. Deb and I will be climbing tomorrow and Frank and RIta wi...
Day 8: Devil's Tower, Wyoming - Jul 27, 2015
We ventured into Wyoming this morning and headed through rolling hills and cattle country to Devil's Tower. The Native American legend surrounding this formation focuses on the escape of seven youn...