Brydebsimon's Traveler Profile
- Enough to get around and keep us out of trouble!
- Favourite quote
- "Exploration is the physical expression of the intellectual passion." - Apsley Cherry-Garrard
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Climbing, Trekking, Hiking, Reading, and pretty much anything done outdoors!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting on Mt Kilimanjaro...
Recent Entries by Brydebsimon
Day 5: Murdo, South Dakota - Jul 24, 2015
Overnight a small issue with the RV rooftop AC unit caused us to spend a little extra time in Aberdeen, SD but that was quickly fixed. We crossed some beautiful farm country and had a few delays fr...
Day 32: Thunder Bay, Ontario - Aug 20, 2015
The rains tapered off yesterday evening and we woke this morning to a deep blue sky and no wind. We continued through forest and lakes throughout the day, rarely driving by much civilization...just...
Day 27: Calgary and Drumheller - Broncs and Bones - Aug 15, 2015
Eastward bound again and out of the Rockies. We loved the mountains and arrived this evening in the Badlands of Alberta. Almost immediately upon leaving Canmore, the mountains began to gradually lo...