Brydebsimon's Traveler Profile
- Enough to get around and keep us out of trouble!
- Favourite quote
- "Exploration is the physical expression of the intellectual passion." - Apsley Cherry-Garrard
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Climbing, Trekking, Hiking, Reading, and pretty much anything done outdoors!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting on Mt Kilimanjaro...
Recent Entries by Brydebsimon
Day 33: Sault Ste. Marie, ON - Trees and Water - Aug 21, 2015
Trees and Water. That would be today's trip headline. We saw a lot of both as we drove along the northern shore of Lake Superior. Superior it definitely is as we spent the better part of the day wo...
Day 32: Thunder Bay, Ontario - Aug 20, 2015
The rains tapered off yesterday evening and we woke this morning to a deep blue sky and no wind. We continued through forest and lakes throughout the day, rarely driving by much civilization...just...
Day 29: Moose Jaw, SK - Going Underground - Aug 17, 2015
Staying today in Moose Jaw to visit family and check out the area. We went on a tour of the tunnels of town. Used during Prohibition by Al Capone and his compatriots to make, bottle, and ship bootl...