Bri74's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classic Rock
- Favourite movie
- American Werewolf in London. Into The Wild. Unforgiven. Cycles South. Apocalypse Now. Enter the Dragon. Dumb n Dumber.
- English Australian American Canadian
- Favourite quote
- Sexual Chocolate ! Everydays a school day.
- Interests and hobbies
- Motorbikes, Martial Arts, Snowboarding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be Happy
- Favourite book
- A short history of nearly everything. Anything by Sam Manicom. Uneasy Rider.
2010.I am 36 years old and have spent 20 of those fixing peoples cars. I've had enough of doing that and want to do something different. Not sure what yet though! Most of my spare time used to be spent doing martial arts.I done this for about 20 years and studied in one form or another, Judo, Tae-kwon-do, Thai boxing, Brazilian ju jitsu, Jeet kune do,Police unarmed defense tactics, Escrima, and Wing Tsun kung fu of which I used to teach and have a black belt. I love snowboarding and have been all over the alps, Pyrenees and to the Rockies. Haven't been for a while but i'm sure I will change that. I like to surf but am useless at it! My goal in life is to see as much of this world as I can,and to meet and make new friends.
Recent Entries by Bri74
Monticello. Day 900. - Oct 28, 2013
Spent a great day off the bikes and toured Monticello, the home of Thomas Jefferson. Fascinating man and a beautiful home with some very innovative features.
Skyline. Day 899. - Oct 27, 2013
We done a day trip to the historic village of Harpers Ferry which borders 3 states. A great little place for lunch and packed with tourists. The next day we took a quick ride up to West Virginia ...
Playing Tourist again. Day 898. - Oct 24, 2013
Another day playing tourist in Washington DC