Bretch's Traveler Profile
- Being a bum
- Favourite music
- Everything except the crap stuff!
- Favourite movie
- ummm..Possibly One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Favourite quote
- Live your dreams, don't dream your life
- Interests and hobbies
- Playing guitar and poi, music and travelling.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Possibly One flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- My friends describe me as
- Wierd, friendly, freaky, happy-go-lucky, chilled.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Between being born and now!
Recent Entries by Bretch
Hitting Amsterdam - Jul 16, 2008
Amsterdam was next on the hit list, found a campsite 7 minute tram ride from city centre, it was more like a hostel campsite with plenty of young folk obviously there for the 'Dam experience. Next ...
Made it to the Netherlands! - Jun 13, 2008
Still in Belgium at this point.... As the weather was nice, we knew of a big park, with lake and beach and stuff to do so we thought that would be a good place to go, then the weather turns **** ag...
Leaving England once again! - Jun 1, 2008
OK, so I'm gonna try and keep this short n sweet ass! Ferry booked for 1st June, As usual there's a mad rush to get things done... after all it's only taken 2 years to sort out.... say our goodbye'...