Bretandlizette's Traveler Profile
- Lizette Resendez is a copywriter; Bret Hirsch is an architect.
- Favourite music
- All kinds. Whoever is driving is in charge of the tunes!
- English, but our Texan drawls come out if we're having a good time, say while we're on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Interests and hobbies
- Camping, road tripping, reading, gas station nachos and Maple Nut Goodies
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy for quitting our jobs. We call it "adventurous"
Recent Entries by Bretandlizette
Partying with the Plistrons. - Aug 25, 2012
Sooo, we didn't enter a blog for every day we stayed in Alexandria, VA. Mostly because we were both busy looking for jobs, heading to New York for interviews, or just lounging with our new hosts fo...
The Adventures of Brizette and Loverto, Part II - Jun 1, 2012
After sleeping in until at least noon, we get up and head to brunch, or I guess lunch, with Norby at Joe's Inn. They have an amazing selection of beer and huge portions of food, which we think we&#...
The Adventures of Brizette and Loverto Part I - May 29, 2012
One final day on the road will take us out of Kentucky, through West Virginia and into Richmond, VA to hang with Lizette's sister (Lovette) and boyfriend (Norby) for a few days. But first, a mornin...