Bray's Traveler Profile
- National Park Officer
- Favourite music
- Pretty much everything
- Swan Hill, Victoria
- Favourite movie
- The Life Aquatic
- English, a little bit of Italian
- Interests and hobbies
- Hiking, rock-climbing, wildlife, bush tucker, traveling, photography, making movies, The Amazing Race
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Refer to my CouchSurfing profile. I'm not going to write them twice.
Recent Entries by Bray
Day 13 - Jan 19, 2013
Sub-let a bicycle from a nice Swiss lady (for the bargain price of 1,000kt!) and spent the day exploring the temples of Bagan. My course was fairly staid as I tried to orient myself along the main ...
Day 15 - Jan 21, 2013
An early start to the day, what with going for a hot air balloon ride and all. Back to the hotel in time for a second breakfast, and a low-key morning of sorting out my finances. Travelled into Nyu...
Day 14 - Jan 20, 2013
Hired a mountain bike for 4,000kt, which I thought was a steal, but the tiny seat and clunky gears almost outweighed the good tyres and brakes. Cycled around the central plain, just following my no...