Bradthebard's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- mostly Jazz, but just about anything
- Favourite movie
- Joe vs. the Volcano
- English, some French, Italian and adding more soon
- Favourite quote
- "To thine ownself be true!" ~Shakespeare
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Singing, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the World as I can
- Favourite book
- The Bible
- My friends describe me as
- Cool and Interesting
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The friends I met while in school at Oxford.
Recent Entries by Bradthebard
Back to Dallas - Jun 26, 2013
After 3.5 years in Europe I arrived back in Dallas and ate REAL Tex-Mex Food at El Fenix. The planning for the NEXT Great Adventure begins... Stay Tuned!
Budafest - Feb 7, 2010
I arrives in 12 inches of sloshy snow as more fell from the sky, from the heavens in large flakes, to land like ashes, on the lashes of my eyes. Yeah, so it was cold, Real Cold. The city's publi...
Plan B, Bye Bye Berlin - Feb 1, 2010
Forgive me for the lateness of this entry and forgive me if my story shifts in verb tense from past to present. My memories happen in present tense, but the story is in the past. How this charts on...