Book-thief's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Florence + The Machine, Adele, Jack's Mannequin, The Distillers, Tegan & Sara
- English and a little French
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, Geocaching, Kite Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Favourite book
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Skydiving in Queenstown
Recent Entries by Book-thief
London: Part 3 - Jun 7, 2013
Today I woke up at eight and then left at 9:30 to meet Lee and Lewis at Tower Hill for breakfast. I was supposed to meet them at 10, but my travel card didn't work until 9:30, so I was all paranoid...
London: Part 2 - Jun 6, 2013
Today we all met in Leicester Square at 10:00 (well, we told Lee 9:00 so he wouldn't be late). We bought our tickets to see Wicked (£18.50) and then had a quick breakfast in a little café. I had a ...
Day 11: Munich to St. Goar - Jun 1, 2013
Today I woke up at 7 and had breakfast at 8:15. Then bags to coach was at 8:45, and we left at 9. I sat with Veronica on the bus today. The first thing we did was drive about half an hour until we ...