Bonnwl6's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurs
- Favourite music
- Catholic Chrisitian
- Favourite movie
- Any movie with deep meaning
- English and a tiny bit of Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Lord make me an instrument of your peace, where there is hatred let me sow love, where there is injury pardon.
- Interests and hobbies
- volunteer activities with my church and for my friends and family, cooking, baking, sewing, gardening, exercising
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the USA in my little Deuce Coupe and write a travel blog
- Favourite book
- The Bible
- My friends describe me as
- Caring, kind ,considerate, compassionate.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The births of my children
Recent Entries by Bonnwl6
The last visit of trip - May 16, 2010
May 12-May 16 After leaving my son in SanDiego,California I traveled east toward home but decided on a stop in Ruidoso, New Mexico. When I called the Clary residence to see if they were in town I w...
May 8-May 11 San Diego- Tucson, AZ - May 11, 2010
May 11 2010 Several days ago I arrived at my only son's home in San Diego CA. He was standing outside his apt waving me in what a site. I was so glad to arrive for some rest and recreation with him...
Trippin' down the Coast with Patty and Dave - May 7, 2010
May 7, 2010 Woke up 0600, Coffee and bible, post my status on facebook, dressed and out the door to breakfast. On the road at 0930 heading down the California coastal hwy Patty and I in my little r...