Bones_on_tour's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything the genius on my iPod tells me to
- Favourite movie
- The one on the plane to the first port of call
- English, Spanish, Culinary French and Frantichandgestures
- Favourite quote
- "Cabin crew, please prepare for landing"
- Interests and hobbies
- laxing, supping, luxing, imbibing, shopping and not returning
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Own a home in France
- Favourite book
- The one that gives the best advice about the place we are in
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Halong Bay, while probably not "amazing" was the most surreal, serene and exotic place in the world - so far.
Recent Entries by Bones_on_tour
Leaving Luang, Hello Hue - Oct 5, 2008
As I said in my last post about LPB, we were quite sad to leave and set off to the airport with a heavy heart. Our mood didn't lighten when we got in sight of the place as I swear that the runway l...
Still early days - Mar 12, 2013
I'm sitting at my desk inputting the date of our flight to the UK into the set up of this blog and thinking "man, we've got a lot to do"! I've got to wrap up everything here at at work, pack up our...
Get me the Hue out of here - Oct 6, 2008
Hello again dear reader, tis I, your tour correspondent back on the blogs again updating you about another leg of our trip. This is actually a bit of a controversial one for Ratty and I as it is ...