Bogna's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- classic rock, reggae, pop - good voice is a must
- Opole, South Western Poland
- Favourite movie
- Brave Heart, Forest Gump, Znachor, Pianist, Shrek I
- Polish native speaker, fluent English, good German (used to be much better but I havent practiced in a few years), basic Italian and Spanish, very basic Serbian-Croatian. I want to learn Portugese and improve my Spanish and Italian
- Favourite quote
- Well you can see only by heart, the most important is invisible for the eyes; The things that wont kill you, will make you stronger
- Interests and hobbies
- Learning foreign languages, photography, antropology of the culture, experiencing people and their cultures, extreme and water sports
- One thing I want to do before I die
- write a book, become a fashion photographer, find my place on the Earth... well I guess it`s 3 things
- Favourite book
- Led by Destiny by Kinga nad Chopin - inspiring and aspiring!, The Deserts Flower, 1984, Memoirs of the Geisha, Pianist, Jezycjada ahh too many to name
- My friends describe me as
- master of disaster, courageous travel freak
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- skydiving, sunrise in Portugal when I entered it for my first time, the stars in Yosemite NP, girl scout promise and much more
My own photography revenue - families, weddings, children and more
My own wedding photography - registry office, church and multicultural ceremonies
Galadriel Studio on Facebook
My photography business on Facebook. Stalk me, like me!
Host and be hosted all over the World!
Kinga Freespirit website
Kingas website about her never finished jurney to Africa
Kinga and Chopin
Kingas and Chopin's 5-year travel all over the world
Camp America website - travel to USA
Cultural exchange programme for students from all over the world
Host and be hosted in all over the world
Website provided by Polish girl about my favourite country in the world!
Official website brothers from Taize who every year oganize Youth Meetings in different european cities
Recent Entries by Bogna
Through a fence to the beach - Feb 23, 2010
ENGLISH: My goal is to finish the story of my Australian adventure. And I will do it soon. Because I have some other blog plans which I will not yet reveal... Stay tuned! My first experience...
How to get a driver with your... smell - Feb 23, 2010
ENGLISH: That morning I found myself in Port Augusta. After about 3 days without a proper shower , I thought it was time to wash. As for a true hitchhiker conditions, at a gas station. I h...
Welcome to Camp Anne!! - Jun 14, 2005
After night, breakfast and orientation meeting at Ramada hotel I found out there was the only one more girl exept me going to the same camp on that day - hearing impaired Scottish Sarah. She was mo...