Boehmini's Traveler Profile
- We are teachers! Jen's ceritifications are Theatre and English; Chad's are Broad Field Social Studies, Economics, History , and Geography. We will be teaching in Honduras for the next few years.
- Favourite music
- We are lovers of music! Especially fond of festivals, live music, and obscure indie bands.
- English y un pocitito Español.
- Favourite quote
- "Put something funny" --Jen
- Interests and hobbies
- soccer, theatre, tea drinking, playing guitar, the outdoors, building climbing, hula hoops, baking, laughing...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- It's our dream to own a combined llama/otter farm with a huge garden!
- My friends describe me as
- We're laid back, and definitely the best looking people in the room. Just kidding. Kind of.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- We first met as teachers in the copy room of Mukwonago high school...and now we're traveling the world together!
Recent Entries by Boehmini
Islas de Bahia - Apr 30, 2011
NOTE: We, Boehmini, owe a HUGE thank you to Christine's family, who vacationed in Roatán and invited us to stay with them, pro bono! Muchisimas gracias! Ah, another week of spring break! We...
Grateful Dead, Cold Beer, and Sketchy Boats - Apr 19, 2011
This weekend marks the official beginning of spring break! The Second Semester Stretch is over, and we have a beautiful two week vacation to soak up some of Honduras' driest, hottest weather. ...
D&D Brewery - Mar 13, 2011
Ah, the second semester stretch! Ask any teacher and she will tell you that the period of time between winter and spring break is the slowest, most arduous time of year. There are virtually no brea...