Bodynsoul2's Traveler Profile
- American Sign Language (for communication) and English (for readin' & writin')
- Favourite quote
- "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." by Gandhi and "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." E. Roosevelt
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelin', readin', cookin', exercisin', Bikram yoga, performance arts, dinin' out
- One thing I want to do before I die
- More travelin'! And returnin' to Ghana...
- Favourite book
- No fave book but fave genre is biography/memoir/non-fiction
- My friends describe me as
- Easygoin', down-to-earth, independent, spiritual, free-spirited, sweet, & open-minded
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelin' & volunteerin' in Ghana is one of my highlights. My experience there is irreplaceable and I cherish every moment!
Recent Entries by Bodynsoul2
Sayin' Goodbye Ain't Easy & Last Thoughts - Jul 21, 2012
I'm writin' this after I returned to the States. It's time to sit back and reflect. Like what Oprah usually said in the end of her O magazines, "What I know for sure...". Here it goes...what I know...
Volunteer Work at VSD - Jul 17, 2012
During my volunteer time, I had decided to videotape Lydia's Primary 1 class in different educational projects. I learned a great deal dat the students obviously did not have prior experience in be...
Bits of Ghana - Jun 28, 2012
It's been 5 days since I wrote the last blog. There are so many happenings since then, but as always, I try to keep up w/ it. It’s my intention to continue sharin’ it with ya back home ...