Bobnkaren's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- light classical, oldies
- Favourite movie
- Power of One, Mama Mia, My Cousin Vinny
- English, some spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- golf, fly fishing, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Still deciding...
- My friends describe me as
- fun, adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on the viewing platform at Iguazu Falls, watching that crashing water barrelling over the edge literally at our feet--spray's everywhere.
Recent Entries by Bobnkaren
Painted Rock Petroglyph Site speaks to the soul - Apr 5, 2014
I thought I was through blogging, but we've stayed in such interesting places the last few weeks I'm compelled to add them too. Last night we camped amongst the rattlesnakes and flowering bristle b...
Carnaval craziness - Mar 4, 2014
Okay, so I'm two weeks behind, but really, can you pass up Carnaval without so much as a by-your-leave? It's a 5 day party extravaganza of color, costumes, beer, dancing, parades, royalty, parties,...
Stone Island's secret garden - Mar 2, 2014
Tucked away on this tiny spit of land 10 minutes from Mazatlán is an elaborate garden just behind our campsite that appears to be a bit of a mystery. Is it part of a planned development for th...