Bobnkaren's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- light classical, oldies
- Favourite movie
- Power of One, Mama Mia, My Cousin Vinny
- English, some spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, people, golf, fly fishing, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Still deciding...
- My friends describe me as
- fun, adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on the viewing platform at Iguazu Falls, watching that crashing water barrelling over the edge literally at our feet--spray's everywhere.
Recent Entries by Bobnkaren
Our days run together - Jan 31, 2015
Our days run together under the sweltering skies. Every morning here at Casa Marta we sit at a black iron table laid with red and white linens and white china. Marta's gracious helpers, Albi and Mi...
The balconies of Cartagena, etc. - Jan 25, 2015
We roamed around the old walled city this afternoon looking for interesting balconies. It wasn't hard.
Cartagena the invincible--almost - Jan 24, 2015
Built in the mid 1600s and expanded a couple of times, this fort became Spain's largest in any of her colonies. It's humungous and entirely takes up the top of a 130' hill with a perfect location t...