Bnbfsu's Traveler Profile
- Compliance in Financial Services
- Favourite music
- whatever fancies me at the moment
- Stamford, Connecticut, USA
- Favourite quote
- I'm God's Own Drunk and a Fearless Man - Jimmy Buffet (well it's not really a quote but I still like it)
- Interests and hobbies
- living, loving and laughing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- cruise the amazon in a houseboat
- Favourite book
- River God by Wilbur Smith
- My friends describe me as
- a wild and crazy gal
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- well I am not sure about the most amazing moment but when I arrived home for Thanksgiving and realized I had in fact flown around the world that was pretty cool.
Recent Entries by Bnbfsu
First week in Mumbai (Bombay) - Oct 24, 2007
In the middle of my first week in Mumbai and actually finally settling down. I guess I am just getting used to everything. I have to stop focusing on what I am doing wrong and start learning how to...
Getting under way - Jun 6, 2005
It is just about 10:00 pm (EST) and Sue and I are finally off to Iceland. We are currently somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean with the East Coast of the United States somewhere off our lefthand side.
Elvis has left the building - Apr 26, 2008
Well, I am back in the Big Apple for good this time and this will be my last entry in this travel journal. So, first I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to keep up with me on my trav...