Bn2010usa's Traveler Profile
- IT System Administration
- Favourite music
- Progressive Rock
- Favourite movie
- 2001: A Space Odyssey, Quest for Fire
- English, Huli
- Favourite quote
- "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." Groucho Marx
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Change my TravelPod username
- Favourite book
- Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond
Recent Entries by Bn2010usa
We Have Liftoff! - May 14, 2013
About an hours drive to the east from Disney World is the Kennedy Space Center. We spent two days there, looking at the exhibits, listening to a talk from an astronaut and watching an actual rocket...
Disney Overload - May 10, 2013
We felt that we couldn't visit this part of the world without having a look at Walt Disney World. Walt Disney World is huge. It is larger in area than Ballarat. The sprawling complex has 4 major th...
Miami II - May 8, 2013
Returning from the Florida Keys, on our way northwards, we saw a bit more of Miami. Deering Estate at Cutler This is a historic estate establishing by Charles Deering (the older brother of...