Bluespirit's Traveler Profile
- Artist, Writer, Photographer
- Favourite music
- The Blues!
- the garden state
- Favourite movie
- good will hunting,
- Favourite quote
- "eat food, not too much, mostly vegetables!" Michael Pollen
- Interests and hobbies
- health, travel, photography, writing, sewing, painting ,biking, exercise, saving the planet ..too many to list
- One thing I want to do before I die
- take my kids and grandkids to Europe
- Favourite book
- agony and the ectasy, the road less traveled, the omnivores dilema
- My friends describe me as
- a mutli tasker!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the birth of my incredible children
Recent Entries by Bluespirit
Day 5 - Making Cacao and Closing Ceremony - May 10, 2016
8 AM--Morning Yoga -Sunshine bliss vibey asana! 9 AM---Our usual amazing breakfast! But the real treat today was making Cacao!....Oh YUM! After seeing the CacaoTrees on the Farm- (There ar...
2:45 AM comes early! - May 15, 2016
Its time. Airport. Hugs. Kisses. Reality. But also, we leave with memories that go deep, wisdom that burns our souls, friendships that will not fade, strong bodies, healing, transformation,...
Time to dance in the Green Room! - May 14, 2016
Last Day in Paradise. Rules for the Day: Eat papaya, mangos, watermelon,and avocado's, chips, beer. Repeat. Swim in the cool blue ocean anytime the spirit moves you. Repeat. Meditate. Do y...