Blubel13's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- rock and roll baby
- Favourite movie
- cheesy chick flicks
- English, ASL, a bit of Spanish, a bit of Vietnamese
- Favourite quote
- "those who need quotes have nothing profound to say themselves"
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling and writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- what a sad question...because if i do that thing then am I good to die??? I refuse to answer!
- Favourite book
- the next one i will read
- My friends describe me as
- a bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- right now
Also if you enjoy my blog, please donate to my travels. This is a free blog and I can use every penny for better adventures therefor more posts. Cheers!
Recent Entries by Blubel13
Willing to do Nothing - Jan 25, 2014
Mom and I did not make it to the temples today. We were both very tired from being on the run since we left and decided to relax. Breakfast was a disappointment, however our hotel in Hoi An has...
Bus to Bangkok is Bus-- Border --Van??? - Jan 29, 2014
This morning was a week ago. Not really (obviously) but as I sit here writing this blog safely in our hotel room in Bangkok I'm thinking about how the day started, and it seems like it was a week a...
Cambodia Bound - Jan 24, 2014
When we boarded the plane to Cambodia they told us that it would be two hours and forty five minutes. Less than two hours later we landed. For the first time ever traveling I was presently surprise...