Blondesontour's Traveler Profile
- archaeologist/dive master/sloth carer
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- meet joe black, happy films, horror films
- some french, italian and spanish
- Favourite quote
- (one of) "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
- Interests and hobbies
- languages, reading, diving, nature, sunbathing!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see the world, experience as many amazing things as possible, say I did it all
- Favourite book
- way too many
- My friends describe me as
- loud, blonde, kind, stubborn
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Songrkan, Thailand, 2012 Sloth Sanctuary 2012-2013
Recent Entries by Blondesontour
TAGANGA!! :) - May 27, 2013
Today I am off to Taganga – my original destination in this area. I’m going diving, where it doesn’t involve being tested on something, so I’m very excited. Nice relaxing fu...
Connecticut & the last NY day - Oct 13, 2013
Day 5: I was up pretty early today to go and see the family in Connecticut. My dads brother moved here like 20 years ago and I have two cousins and an aunt here still. I was getting the train fr...
New York, New York! - Oct 10, 2013
NYC day 1: Oh travel days, why do you hate me so? I swear I just attract drama! I saw Anna off in the morning to the Vatican and then packed. I wanted to go to a museum but just didn't have time. I...