Blakes's Traveler Profile
- Retired, at last!
- Favourite music
- Rock, R and B, some country
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa
- Favourite quote
- Say yes to life, even though you know it will devour you
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling, crocheting, decorating, and, most import, my grandchildren.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go on a safari
- Favourite book
- Gone with the Wind
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, silly, adventuresome
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I met Randy. Sounds corny but it's true.
Recent Entries by Blakes
First day in Hong Kong - Jun 4, 2015
After breakfast Pete and I stayed at the hotel. He was having sinus problems and I had Montezuma's revenge. TMI? Well that's the only reason I would have missed this morning. ...
LAX to Beijing - May 21, 2015
Bei = North. Jing- Capital. Beijing = north capital.
Shanghai to Hong Kong - Jun 3, 2015
Today was a loooong day. Our guide met us at 8:30am as we had an 11:30 flight to Hong Kong. Four of us decided to take the high speed train to the airport while the other two would go in the van wi...