Blakes's Traveler Profile
- Retired, at last!
- Favourite music
- Rock, R and B, some country
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa
- Favourite quote
- Say yes to life, even though you know it will devour you
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling, crocheting, decorating, and, most import, my grandchildren.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go on a safari
- Favourite book
- Gone with the Wind
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, silly, adventuresome
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I met Randy. Sounds corny but it's true.
Recent Entries by Blakes
Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world - Feb 1, 2016
Today our driver picked us up at 9:00 to drive to Angkor Wat. The meaning of Angkor is literally "capital city" or "holy city". What a spectacular temple! The pictures will tell the story better th...
Cambodia here we come - Jan 31, 2016
Today we left the ship and went directly to the airport. Disembarkation was surprisingly easy, thank goodness. We got to the airport before 10:00 am and our flight didn't leave until 2:30 pm. Thank...
Back to Singapore - Jan 30, 2016
After 2 days at sea we have returned to Singapore. We had a small faux pas on the first night at sea. We decided to eat in the buffet so we just wore shorts. Randy went down on the pool deck (where...