Blakes's Traveler Profile
- Retired, at last!
- Favourite music
- Rock, R and B, some country
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa
- Favourite quote
- Say yes to life, even though you know it will devour you
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling, crocheting, decorating, and, most import, my grandchildren.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go on a safari
- Favourite book
- Gone with the Wind
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, silly, adventuresome
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I met Randy. Sounds corny but it's true.
Recent Entries by Blakes
The Great Wall - May 25, 2015
WE DID IT, we climbed the Great Wall. OMG what an experience. You take a cable car through the steepest portion but the rest of it is climb, climb, climb. We rode in the sam...
Beijing! - May 24, 2015
Private car to LAX - $102.00. Bacon and eggs for two at the overpriced Tom Bradley terminal - $45.00. Checking our luggage and breezing through security in less than a half hour - priceless!! Ou...
Leaving Los Angeles - Oct 26, 2014
The flight from LAX through Heathrow and on to Athens was uneventful. Food was not as good as I remember previous British Airlines meals to be, but what are you going to do. We slept fitfully on th...