Blakes's Traveler Profile
- Retired, at last!
- Favourite music
- Rock, R and B, some country
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa
- Favourite quote
- Say yes to life, even though you know it will devour you
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, traveling, crocheting, decorating, and, most import, my grandchildren.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go on a safari
- Favourite book
- Gone with the Wind
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, silly, adventuresome
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I met Randy. Sounds corny but it's true.
Recent Entries by Blakes
Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world - Feb 1, 2016
Today our driver picked us up at 9:00 to drive to Angkor Wat. The meaning of Angkor is literally "capital city" or "holy city". What a spectacular temple! The pictures will tell the story better th...
Back to Singapore - Jan 30, 2016
After 2 days at sea we have returned to Singapore. We had a small faux pas on the first night at sea. We decided to eat in the buffet so we just wore shorts. Randy went down on the pool deck (where...
Cambodia here we come - Jan 31, 2016
Today we left the ship and went directly to the airport. Disembarkation was surprisingly easy, thank goodness. We got to the airport before 10:00 am and our flight didn't leave until 2:30 pm. Thank...