Bigjim's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mostly rock music. Anything new and catchy. Same for old tunes.
- Essex - sadly!
- Favourite movie
- Best movie ever?! Err, Gladiator, Spy who loved me and er Scary Movie 4
- English, eine kleine deutsch et aussi en peu Francais
- Favourite quote
- The difference between genius and insanity is measured purely by success.
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby, Windsurfing, Bars and Clubs, Gym and laughing at Miller pulling old birds.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- What a question eh? Erm, Live! Ride a unicycle, Play the double bass, breath in real hard! Gasses in the funeral etc - parp. hehe Oh I dunno. NEXT!
- Favourite book
- What Ho - P.G Woodhouse. Very funny book which I can't put down
- My friends describe me as
- Tall - er, waffle boy, erm pint guzzler, Mr Sleaze. Egg chaser etc
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- So far! Well, that'd have to be dodging death whilst on a highway to Agra India. I missed a 2 kilo iron slab by 2 inches which smashed through the windscreen at around 70mph. Nice! Others are learning to windsurf, England winning the Rugby World Cup 2003
Recent Entries by Bigjim
The Chequered Flag - Mar 29, 2007
They say that some save the best till last, but absolutely no one could've predicted exactly HOW cool this final stop is. My goodness, what a place. NEW YORK NEEEEEW YORK and it has everything anyo...
Chilly Willy - Mar 26, 2007
Right! Well... Question: Is it humanly possible for one to get drunk on Coors Light Lager (otherwise known as girls beer) whilst watching The Toronto Maple Leaf's take on the Carolina Hurricanes in...
How Big is Small?..... HUGE!! - Mar 23, 2007
How Big is Small????? HUGE!!! And it certainly is. This is what I had to ask Julie when we were ordering ice cream out in Plano texas at The Legacy Town center. FOOD HERE IS HUGE!! Cars are big, ro...