Bigdhaas's Traveler Profile
- Corporate Slave.
- Favourite music
- Good music.
- Favourite movie
- Is this site Canadian? That is not how you spell favorite!
- English, Ein kleiner Deutscher.
- Favourite quote
- Beer, the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems !! Doooohhhhhhh!
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at travel blogs.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Finish this profile.
- Favourite book
- What are those?
- My friends describe me as
- One pathetic loser!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't remember it, sorry.
Recent Entries by Bigdhaas
D-Day today. - May 18, 2012
We left Honfleur this morning and drove west to the D-Day invasion area of Normandy. First stop was in Caen to see the excellent WWII museum, then the American Cemetery at Omaha beach and Point du ...
Driving, Cliffs, and alcohol. - May 17, 2012
On this day we drove out to Etratat on the north coast to check out an old town with some cool sheer cliffs that some old arteests painted, like Monet Etc. Then we took the long way back to Honf...
Driving to Normandy. - May 16, 2012
Today we picked up our rental car and drove north to Normandy, stopping to see a few things along the way: Giverny, where Claude Monet did his water lily paintings. Rouen, where Joan of Arc was...