Beverlyks's Traveler Profile
- PhD (History) student at York University (Toronto)
- Favourite music
- country, 70s, jazz, blues
- A small railway town in Northwestern Ontario
- Favourite movie
- different mood, different favourite
- Favourite quote
- "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" -Charles Darwin
- Interests and hobbies
- history, travel, reading, writing, gardens, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the world
- Favourite book
- it changes all the time!
- My friends describe me as
- funny, smart, adventerous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The 1980s: Not one, but 3 amazing moments ... the births of my 3 sons. And now, to live up to my parental role of sending 3 responsible young men out into the big world, ready to share in living on Planet Earth.
Recent Entries by Beverlyks
A Day in Yellowstone - May 19, 2008
We got out of the hotel and on our way back into Yellowstone around 10 am, and spent the entire day in the park, getting back to Gardiner around 8:30 pm. It was a great day! We started off driving ...
Best and Worst List - May 26, 2008
Well, we're finally home... it was a great trip! We've done some reflecting and made a "Best/Worst" list. Best Hotel: Mystic Lake Casino Resort, Prior Lakes/Minneapolis, Minnesota Well, we had a su...
Last Leg - Part 2 - May 25, 2008
We left Duluth about 3 pm - looking forward to a drive so familiar we could probably do it in our sleep! Moved my watch ahead 1 hour ... now I'm on Thunder Bay time for the first time in 2 weeks! T...