Bethpelletier's Traveler Profile
- Anything from Producer to Bartender
- Favourite music
- The Black Keys, Ani Difranco, Erykah Badu, etc. From Rock to Folk, Electronica and R&B
- Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Favourite movie
- The Rules of Attraction, goofy comedies
- Just English sadly
- Favourite quote
- Well behaved women rarely make history.
- Interests and hobbies
- music, travelling, production, guitar, outdoor adventures, friends, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Feel happy and content no matter how many goals I have or haven't fulfilled.
- Favourite book
- Shantaram, On The Road, Lost Symbol, Bust magazine
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and always positive.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Wow, that's a hard question. I think it's less one difinitive moment and more so the courage and motivation I've found within myself to succeed at what is important to me.
Recent Entries by Bethpelletier
Number One - Dec 2, 2008
First of all why the heck can't I put that I live in Chesterfield, MI in the location box? Not exotic enough for you, travel site? I had to put Detroit, which I'm not really from, or in, thank God....
The roof of the world - May 14, 2010
I was ready to leave India, excited to enter the final country on my trip, and happy to be very close in time to reaching home. Many people hate flying- the waiting, the lines, screaming babies on ...
I gotta get outta this place.... - May 14, 2010
I chose to visit Kolkata for a few reasons. First of all I heard good things about it from the Perth hippies I couchsurfed with in Oz. More importantly though I had to go to Kolkata because besides...