Berniespinx's Traveler Profile
- Art Therapist/ Photographer.
- Favourite music
- Primarily instrumental such as Classical, Yann Teirsen, Johan Johansson, Kettel etc but you can still find me having a good honk to some of the old musical soundtracks.
- Favourite movie
- Love me if you dare, Amelie, Life is beautiful, The little mermaid, Monsters.
- Favourite quote
- "All of us are living in the gutter, only some of us choose to look at the stars." - Oscar Wilde.
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, taking photos, writing, F'art, scrunting around amazing places and ramming my brain full of delicious new discoveries.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Bask in the glory of the contentment of the people I hold dear.
- Favourite book
- The Shadow Of The Wind.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I am always teetering on the cusp of amazement.
Apologies, in advance, for the abundance of photographs and appalling spelling mistakes. We hope you enjoy following us around.
Recent Entries by Berniespinx
Holiday reflection. - Sep 17, 2012
Many things we have learned this holiday; things about us and things about America. We have learned that we can both travel far and still maintain the ability to make each other laugh until we star...
Lagged & homesick. - Sep 16, 2012
Even the hairy port has fruit machines. There are frigging loads of them. Surely their money would be better utilised buying plush seating. A chaise long wouldn't go amiss, I'd drape myself over it...
High altitude hang over. - Sep 15, 2012
Urgh. Hangovers do not get easier as you get older, they are also not aided by height. Last night Dan and I really let our hair down, started out night with Walmart's finest bottle of fizzy wine, e...