Berniespinx's Traveler Profile
- Art Therapist/ Photographer.
- Favourite music
- Primarily instrumental such as Classical, Yann Teirsen, Johan Johansson, Kettel etc but you can still find me having a good honk to some of the old musical soundtracks.
- Favourite movie
- Love me if you dare, Amelie, Life is beautiful, The little mermaid, Monsters.
- Favourite quote
- "All of us are living in the gutter, only some of us choose to look at the stars." - Oscar Wilde.
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, taking photos, writing, F'art, scrunting around amazing places and ramming my brain full of delicious new discoveries.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Bask in the glory of the contentment of the people I hold dear.
- Favourite book
- The Shadow Of The Wind.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I am always teetering on the cusp of amazement.
Apologies, in advance, for the abundance of photographs and appalling spelling mistakes. We hope you enjoy following us around.
Recent Entries by Berniespinx
Deforestation Station. - May 16, 2014
Due to Daniel's ailments we stayed in the hotel suite and ordered room service last night. Being ever the elegant couple we decided we should get a varied selection from the menu and requested two ...
Lazy ruddy towel elephants. - May 14, 2014
Last night we had our final 'posh restaurant' experience. Every night we were booked into one of the fancy restaurants themed by different countries. We had not bee successful with any thus far wit...
Too old to party. - May 13, 2014
We woke at 5am in time to catch the sun rise over the beach. Dan went onto the balcony to test the temperature before braving the outside and announced that, although the warmth outside was pleasan...