Benabroad's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- rock/alternative/stoner/grunge/metal/some hip hop/some r'n'b/some pop
- Perivale, London
- Favourite movie
- Too many to choose a specific favourite, though Amelie springs to mind
- English and a mixmatch of GCSE french and german, we'll call it Frerman
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, travel, hanging out with family and friends, food, sightseeing, photography, keeping fit,all the usual really
- My friends describe me as
- Quiet, reserved, sarcastic, clumsy, thoughtful, intellectual yet fun (i hope!)
Recent Entries by Benabroad
Mullered - Aug 11, 2014
Written as a day by day account, apologies, it gets a bit sparse on details Hiking, day1. We boarded our long canoe after breakfast, now pimped out with a lilo due to Amanda's ingenuity, Head...
Who needs shoes eh? - Aug 10, 2014
Day 4 will be known as my personal day of idiocy, as I lost my hiking shoes. Once breakfast was devoured, we boarded the speedboat from the previous night which took us to the airport town of Data ...
1boat,10 tourists, 7 locals and a chicken in a box - Aug 7, 2014
Again apologies for tense changes. Day 3. After breakfast we packed our bags, keeping all our important belongings in dry sacks on us, as apparently a speedboat had sunk recently on this very ...