Bellethorpe's Traveler Profile
- Favourite quote
- What goes around, comes around; everything happens for a reason; a minute on the lips, decades on the hips; you're here for a good time, not a long time (said in northern accent); it's not the destination but the journey that counts
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Cooking, Scuba Diving, Shooting and of course Eating & Drinking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- We're doing it ...
- Favourite book
- Kane & Abel, Angels & Demons (Chris) Anything by Jeffery Archer, Lee Child & Nicholas Sparks (Annabelle)
- My friends describe me as
- A pair of goons
Recent Entries by Bellethorpe
Homeward Bound - Apr 7, 2012
We were up first thing and jumped onto the 6.30am shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport. The bus was packed but the journey was quick and we were soon making our way to the 5<sup>th</sup> floor...
Bitter Sweet - Apr 6, 2012
This morning the alarm went off at 4.45am which to be quite honest was offensive. Whilst Annabelle plodded around generally getting in the way, Chris jumped around the room packing the final items ...
Photo-tastic - Apr 5, 2012
With the majority of our packing done and dusted all that remained was to live lavishly for one final day. As usual we started off with the breakfast buffet, strangely though, we had grown so u...