Beebcity's Traveler Profile
- Before we left to pursue our adventure, Kendra was a case worker for foster kids in the Bronx and Lydia assisted running a jewelry company called PAZ COLLECTIVE based in Manhattan.
- Favourite music
- electronic, indie, soul, r&b, oldies, jazz, folk, fusion, hip hop, ...
- Favourite movie
- City of God, The Fountain, Closer, Requiem for a Dream, The Lion King
- Primarily English.... y un pocito de espanol... fingers crossed we are practically fluent by the end of our trip. :)
- Favourite quote
- not sure, but it's probably from the Beatles...
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see the world
- Favourite book
- Can't Find My Way Home
Recent Entries by Beebcity
News and Housekeeping - Feb 6, 2013
Food for thought: Lydia now likes rice. Growing up, Lydia has ne'er been able to eat rice. This resulted in being left for hours at the dinner table upon refusal of eating the substance. Or, as she...
Banos: Taffy Town - Feb 9, 2013
After almost a week of sweating on boats and buses without a shower we arrive in Banos, Ecuador. Banos is named for its hot springs, and has built a tourist destination (mostly for Ecuadorians) aro...
Torres del Paine - Dec 1, 2012
The two major hikes through Nacional Parque Torres del Paine are the "W" and the "Circuit". If you think really hard you can imagine what these two trails are shaped like. The W is a 3-5 day ventur...