Beckiablaze's Traveler Profile
- World traveler and all around bad ass
- English, some ASL and some Spanish, barely any Hindi, hopefully a little Korean
- Favourite quote
- When there's nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, sewing, knitting, photography, cooking and eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Sunburnt Country - Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, outgoing, creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Swimming with sea turtles
Recent Entries by Beckiablaze
Home again home again - Jul 14, 2016
Bright and early we were up and out the door. We walked back to the train station where we caught the shuttle that would take us to the airport. Thankfully the shuttle was there, waiting for us and...
Back to Madrid - Jul 13, 2016
Once again we got up early to get to the train station. By this time we had our rhythm down and we were good at moving through the city together with all of our luggage. It was early enough that it...
Sevilla - Jul 11, 2016
Our train arrived in Seville in the early evening, and it wasn't too difficult for us to find our accommodations. We had rented a two bedroom apartment with AC, WiFi, and a modern flare. We settled...