Beckiablaze's Traveler Profile
- World traveler and all around bad ass
- English, some ASL and some Spanish, barely any Hindi, hopefully a little Korean
- Favourite quote
- When there's nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, sewing, knitting, photography, cooking and eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Sunburnt Country - Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, outgoing, creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Swimming with sea turtles
Recent Entries by Beckiablaze
Roamin' in Old San Juan - Jun 28, 2015
I had saved our most difficult adventure for our last full day in Puerto Rico: Old San Juan. From everything that I had heard, Old San Juan is beautiful and chock full of interesting things, but al...
Where Bacardi is made - Jun 27, 2015
For some reason I love me a brewery, winery, or distillery tour. Not really sure why, I just find them fascinating and it means that I get to sample adult beverages while pretending to learn about ...
Rain forest adventure - Jun 26, 2015
Since we had an afternoon to get settled in, it was time for some adventure. The first thing that I wanted to do was to visit El Yunque Rain Forest, which is the only American National Forest that ...