Beckiablaze's Traveler Profile
- World traveler and all around bad ass
- English, some ASL and some Spanish, barely any Hindi, hopefully a little Korean
- Favourite quote
- When there's nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, sewing, knitting, photography, cooking and eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Sunburnt Country - Bill Bryson
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, outgoing, creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Swimming with sea turtles
Recent Entries by Beckiablaze
Meeting la familia - Nov 2, 2014
When we woke up this morning Carlo and I were still digesting all of the food from the night before, so we had a light breakfast of toast and oatmeal. We chatted casually with Alicia and Sandra and...
Comedy of Errors: Heading Home - Nov 4, 2014
I had specifically planned our flight schedule so that we would arrive early in the day and leave later in the afternoon, that way Sandra wouldn't have to wake up early to drop us off at the airpor...
Visiting things and eating too much - Nov 1, 2014
Due to such a long day running around the prior day, Carlo and I decided to take it a little easier and only visit Al Mercado Hidalgo and spend some good family time. We started out the day right b...