Beccaj327's Traveler Profile
- I make sandwiches at Subway
- Favourite music
- Just about anything, but Rock and Country are my favorite, followed closely by pop
- Favourite movie
- Boondock Saints 1 & 2, anything with Norman Reedus in it, Rush Hour 1, 2, & 3, Pirates of the Caribbean... to name a few
- Favourite quote
- "the question is not how far the question is 'do you posses the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" Il Duce AKA Noah MacManus from Boondock Saints
- Interests and hobbies
- singing, dancing, writing, acting, watching movies, reading book
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Publish a book
- Favourite book
- The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton
- My friends describe me as
- Funny, crazy, loyal
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I peed my self and couldn't breath because I was laughing so hard because one of my friends couldn't stop making me laugh. I can't even remember what he was saying!
Recent Entries by Beccaj327
Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler - Jul 22, 2010
This week I was transported to Wisteria, New Jersey, where I was sucked into one interesting murder mystery. I'm not sure how it happened, but some how the quiet city of Wisteria was transformed in...
Old Magic by Marianne Curly - Jul 2, 2010
(Stephanie, this is late, I know, but I had a freak out at work, was called in 2 hours early and then didn't get out until midnight because I closed by myself and had a major meltdown-freak out, so...
Old Magic - Jun 24, 2010
Kate, the young girl whom I have now learned is a witch(scary, I know, trust me), showed me around her grandmother's shop today. It was certainly an interesting experience, to say the least… ...