Beautiful_life's Traveler Profile
- The Escaper
- Favourite music
- Kate Perry, John Meyers, Jason Marz, Lady Gaga! haha...
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle Diaries, Beautiful Mind, Love Actually, Notting Hill, Lord of The Rings...
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- It's a choice.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Volunteer, Music!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I wanna kiss my hubby and kids... ;)
- Favourite book
- Eat Pray Love (most recent favourite)The Unbearable Lightness of Being,
- My friends describe me as
- I want to know too...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- None. Too many moments to choose one. It always lightens my day when I'm with my loved ones, having good food, meeting new people and being surrounded by children... :)
Leaving my job without having another one because I am not sure what I want to do anymore...not really typical Singaporeans' style.
Therefore, I am going on a 90 days adventure in Europe! 30 days in Spain including a volunteer program to teach English, the rest England, Amsterdam and Prague. Is it an adventure? Let's see
1. Alone --- Yes
2. Woman Traveller --- Yes (not being cynical here, but we do get some unneccesary attention sometimes!)
3. Low on Money --- oh yes
4. First time to Europe --- Sort of (excluding the brief sch trip to a small town in Sweden 15 yrs ago)
5. Spanish --- Barely!
6. Backpack before? --- not really, on this length and scale
Recent Entries by Beautiful_life
I move again... - Mar 2, 2011
Let's review it again... Hong Kong (1982 - 1991) Singapore (1991 - 2002) Australia (2002 - 2005) Hong Kong (2005 - 2006) Singapore (2006 - 2010) Europe (2010) Amsterdam (2011 - ) Trave...
The Final Countdown - of me - Jan 1, 2011
I'm sorry, to say that the blog of my perceived 'Beautiful Life' will be ceased here. This shall be the last. Nothing will be deleted from here, all my entries will the here for all of you forever....
God, please let me go... - Jan 1, 2011
You have seen enough pain and sufferings in your daughters and sons. If you would humbly acknowlegde I'm one of them, kindly let me go. I have forgotten the spectacular countdowns and fireworks. So...