Bearethere's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- All kinds
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Franco Zeffereli's Romeo and Juliet
- English and I can get by in French
- Favourite quote
- "I am not born for one corner. The whole world is my native land." Seneca
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, reading, movies, writing
- Favourite book
- One Hundred Years of Solitude, Cold Mountain
Recent Entries by Bearethere
Ouch. - Mar 29, 2014
Sun. Sand. Sand flies. Many bites. Weeping, itching bites which bloat and then bleed and itch some more. Not me you understand, but my poor suffering husband. So, tomorrow and for the rest of time...
March 28th cannot come fast enough - Mar 17, 2014
Feels like -18 Celsius according to the Weather Network. Huh. Usually this kind of weather happens on occasion in January, maybe February. But March 17th? Really? Often in Halifax during the winter...
Old cars and that beach. - Apr 2, 2014
Never having gone into the town itself we picked Wednesday to do this. It was a 5 peso trip per person return and you could hop on or off whenever you wanted. The town is neat; lots of old cars an...