Beadledove's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Various, except rap.....
- Favourite movie
- Casablanca, Quiet Man, Love Actually
- Favourite quote
- I will never grow old as long as I never grow up...Briggite Bardot
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, sailing/boating/fishing, diving, dancing, reading, and playing ukulele
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Break the fun meter.....
- Favourite book
- The next one I am going to read....
- My friends describe me as
- Energetic and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having a "surprise" wedding on the beach in Hawaii, complete with Hawaiian band and hula dancers. The party was billed as a birthday party for Barb's mom, no one knew we were going to have a wedding ceremony. We both cried like babies.....
Recent Entries by Beadledove
Golden sunset - Mar 5, 2016
Wow, I didn't think the road could continue to be so curvy...I was wrong, but this happens when you are driving around a peninsula. The road up the Eastern side of the Coromandel passes through num...
Final day on the Manawanui - Jan 21, 2016
The morning dawned clear and calm behind Roberton Island. It was quiet in the anchorage, in spite of sharing it with a half dozen other cruisers, apparently everyone sleeps in! We weigh anchor and ...
Snorkeling, Cruising and Hiking, oh my! - Jan 20, 2016
The night in Deep Water Cove Fish Reserve was quiet and peaceful aboard the Manawanui. I went on deck in the early morning and was treated to a sky full of stars. there was just the glimmer of dawn...