Beadledove's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Various, except rap.....
- Favourite movie
- Casablanca, Quiet Man, Love Actually
- Favourite quote
- I will never grow old as long as I never grow up...Briggite Bardot
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, sailing/boating/fishing, diving, dancing, reading, and playing ukulele
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Break the fun meter.....
- Favourite book
- The next one I am going to read....
- My friends describe me as
- Energetic and adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having a "surprise" wedding on the beach in Hawaii, complete with Hawaiian band and hula dancers. The party was billed as a birthday party for Barb's mom, no one knew we were going to have a wedding ceremony. We both cried like babies.....
Recent Entries by Beadledove
the southern most Capitol City... - Jan 28, 2016
Leaving Wanganui after coffee and roll on the iconic main street, we head south through bucolic countryside to Wellington. One brief diversion takes us to Waikanae Beach area. We stopped at a beach...
Snorkeling, Cruising and Hiking, oh my! - Jan 20, 2016
The night in Deep Water Cove Fish Reserve was quiet and peaceful aboard the Manawanui. I went on deck in the early morning and was treated to a sky full of stars. there was just the glimmer of dawn...
Final day on the Manawanui - Jan 21, 2016
The morning dawned clear and calm behind Roberton Island. It was quiet in the anchorage, in spite of sharing it with a half dozen other cruisers, apparently everyone sleeps in! We weigh anchor and ...