Beachbumaxp's Traveler Profile
- Travel Writer & Photographer, Enrollment Counselor
- Favourite music
- Fairfax, VA
- Favourite movie
- Pulp Fiction, Inglourious Basterds (anything by Tarantino), Into the Wild, Boondock Saints, 500 Days of Summer, The Hangover, Green Street Hooligans, Blow, Shawshank, Ong Bak, Harold & Kumar, South Park, Forrest Gump
- English, Spanish, some Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Writing, Snowboarding, Photography, Piano, Surfing, Sports, Music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See all 7 continents
- Favourite book
- A Tale of Two Cities
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hitting my first homerun in baseball when I was 9 years old, then calling my grandfather to tell him about it just before he died. I remember him being ecstatic.
Recent Entries by Beachbumaxp
"Yeah, sure, I'll live at the beach." - Sep 5, 2003
It was during the Spring 2003 semester on the AXP hall, where my fraternity was discussing who wanted to live at the beach for the upcoming summer. For us, the term "the beach" meant only one beach...
Ritmos de la Noche - Nov 29, 2011
"Senan!" I barked as I entered the common area of our suite and witnessed my nephew whining for no acceptable reason. "I thought we agreed on no crying this trip; there's no crying in Mexico. Tom H...
"Are you a fan of discounts?" - Nov 26, 2011
I woke up to the sounds of the kids clamoring about in the adjacent room of our suite. Sitting up slightly, I rubbed my temples to assuage my headache I was battling with from drinking the previous...