Battlemonkey's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Punk, 80s alternative, cocktail lounge, Bollywood soundtracks, 60s go-go pop
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Favourite movie
- I have too many
- Favourite quote
- You'll never know how far you can go unless you go too far
- Interests and hobbies
- cult films from around the world, hiking, scuba, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, fine food and fine wine, cheap food and cheap wine
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See everything
- Favourite book
- The Innocents Abroad by Mark Twain
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Still working on it
Recent Entries by Battlemonkey
Gothic Haunts - Nov 10, 2004
After the climb up the tower, we were feeling a bit on the hungry side, but the old adage about going to eat where the locals go never actually works out, because you know where the locals go? McDo...
Siena - Nov 10, 2004
We left Montepulciano early, via a route that let me drive around on those twisting, narrow medieval streets, across the Piazza Grande, and down the hill past San Biagio. Our plan was to head towar...
Round and Round - Nov 11, 2004
I knew there would be issues. Other than cycling or having the time to walk, there is no better way to travel through Tuscany -- as with any countryside -- than by car. Plane? Worthless. Train? A l...