Bathorne's Traveler Profile
- Underwriting - Excess Casualty AVP
- Favourite music
- Pretty much everything - pop, rock, country rock, r and b, reggae, soca, oldies, disco, ....you name it!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, spinning, staying in shape, travelling, spending time with family and friends
- Favourite book
- Too many to mention. Most recently probably "In the Meantime" by Iyanla Vanzant.
- My friends describe me as
- Maybe they should answer this!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 2 most amazing moments: the births of my boys
Recent Entries by Bathorne
Final Blog! - Jun 4, 2009
Hi all - this is my final blog! Before I talk about yesterday, Ihave to comment on Umoja, the dinner and dance show I went to on Tuesday night. Wow!!! It was fabulous! The food was traditional ...
Final Phase of Journey - Jun 2, 2009
Hi all - I am now in Johannesburg, staying in a wonderful 5-star hotel called The Westcliff. (Oprah Winfrey has booked out this entire property in the past!). It is built into the side of a hill (o...
Signing off from St Lucia - May 30, 2009
OK, last official blog update from St. Lucia. Went on the croc and hippo tour - awesome!! The first small pod of hippos we came across is headed by a bull hippo which the locals call Vincent. He th...