Bashleyf's Traveler Profile
- mental health counselor
- Favourite music
- Pretty much anything, although I'm not a huge fan of country
- Favourite movie
- The Usual Suspects
- English and some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventure- L. Drachman
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling! Reading (especially about traveling), exploring, learning new customs and ways of life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go to Egypt to see the pyramids
- Favourite book
- The Kindness of Strangers, The Stranger Beside Me, anything by Lisa Gardner
- My friends describe me as
- loyal, restless, easy going, reliable, friendly, a bit crazy :)
Recent Entries by Bashleyf
Our favorite place - Jun 26, 2014
Today was our favorite port, Cozumel. This is now my fifth time here and Kyle's third time. We never get sick of it and want to plan our next vacation to come stay here for a week. We’ve talk...
Formal Night - Jun 25, 2014
Today was a much needed day at sea. We got a ton of sun yesterday and are both pretty tired today. We started with breakfast at the solarium, one of the few places we haven't tried yet. It’s ...
Falmouth & Montego Bay - Jun 24, 2014
This morning we didn't dock in Jamaica until 10:30. We just took it pretty easy this morning and got breakfast at Johnny Rockets. It’s free breakfast there. They have a very limited menu, but...