Bashleyf's Traveler Profile
- mental health counselor
- Favourite music
- Pretty much anything, although I'm not a huge fan of country
- Favourite movie
- The Usual Suspects
- English and some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventure- L. Drachman
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling! Reading (especially about traveling), exploring, learning new customs and ways of life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go to Egypt to see the pyramids
- Favourite book
- The Kindness of Strangers, The Stranger Beside Me, anything by Lisa Gardner
- My friends describe me as
- loyal, restless, easy going, reliable, friendly, a bit crazy :)
Recent Entries by Bashleyf
Almost time - Sep 21, 2015
My step sister is getting married this Sunday in Benicia, CA so it's the perfect opportunity for me to go back to California. I was born and raised in the SF bay area and haven't been back in aroun...
Our favorite place - Jun 26, 2014
Today was our favorite port, Cozumel. This is now my fifth time here and Kyle's third time. We never get sick of it and want to plan our next vacation to come stay here for a week. We’ve talk...
Formal Night - Jun 25, 2014
Today was a much needed day at sea. We got a ton of sun yesterday and are both pretty tired today. We started with breakfast at the solarium, one of the few places we haven't tried yet. It’s ...