Bashleyf's Traveler Profile
- mental health counselor
- Favourite music
- Pretty much anything, although I'm not a huge fan of country
- Favourite movie
- The Usual Suspects
- English and some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventure- L. Drachman
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling! Reading (especially about traveling), exploring, learning new customs and ways of life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- go to Egypt to see the pyramids
- Favourite book
- The Kindness of Strangers, The Stranger Beside Me, anything by Lisa Gardner
- My friends describe me as
- loyal, restless, easy going, reliable, friendly, a bit crazy :)
Recent Entries by Bashleyf
Coffee and chocolate tour and exploring San Jose - Sep 13, 2016
Well, today is our last day here. I still don't want to go home. We did manage to squeeze in one more day of fun though. It started with the coffee and chocolate tour which I have been looking forw...
Back in San Jose - Sep 12, 2016
Well the trip is almost coming to an end. :( It gets harder and harder to go home. I just want to stay on vacation forever. I had scheduled our transportation for 2:45 since I figured we'd be tired...
Detour to Quepos - Sep 11, 2016
Yesterday morning we left most of our stuff at the condo in Jaco and packed for our overnight detour to Quepos. We took the public bus since it is by far the cheapest option. It's nearly impossible...